Pavlos Kourtidis is a Greek Actor, Theater Director & Choreographer born and raised in Wuppertal, Germany. He started to get involved in acting and dancing at a very young age. After finishing his studies in London, he returned to Athens Greece pursuing his career.
Languages: Greek (native,) English (fluently), German (fluently).
His latest participation:
- (2021) “The beginning of the revolution in Greece 1821” Film / Documentary as Theodoros Kolokotronis. Director Manousos Manousakis.
- (2021) “Vardianos sta Sporka” Mini TV series ERT TV channel as Captain Konstantis. Director Manousos Manousakis. From Alexandros Papadiamantis who was an influential Greek novelist, short-story writer and poet.
- (2020/21) “Agries Melisses” season 1 & 2 tvseries, Ant1TV channel as Lias Vonortas directed by Lefteris Charitos
Agency: Luisa Held Management
Follow Pavlo Kourtidi on Instagram
Languages: Greek (native,) English (fluently), German (fluently)
Dancing: Contemporary dance (Professional dancer and choreographer), Partnering, Improvisation, Hip Hop, Jazz, Musical Theater
Martial arts: Boxing (advanced), Stage fighting
Driver’s License: Car, Truck and Motorcycle
Television & Movies
– “Vardianos sta Sporka” Mini TV series ERT TV channel. Director Manousos Manousakis (2021 GR)
– “The beginning of the revolution in Greece 1821” Film/Documentary as Theodoros Kolokotronis. Director Manousos Manousakis (2021 GR)
– “Agries Melisses” as Lias Vonortas (season 1&2 Ant1 TVseries). Directed by Lefteris Charitos (2020/21)
– “Man of God” as Raggedy Man (USA). Directed by Y. Popovic (2021)
– “Kala-azar” as Security man (ND/GR). Directed by Tzanis Rafailidou (2020)
– “Megaro” as Father short film. Directed by Bill Kalemos (2020)
– “Eftihia” as Zeimpekiko dancer. Directed by Aggelos Frantzis.
Exiled unjustly, convicted without trial, slandered without cause. Man of God depicts the trials and tribulations of Saint Nektarios of Aegina, as he bears the unjust hatred of his enemies while preaching the Word of God.
The series takes place in the fictional village of Diafani in Thessaly. The Sevastos family have been powerful landowners for several generations. Doukas Sevastos inherited the entire family property, after the apparent disinheritance of his brother Miltiadis Sevastos during World War II. The two brothers have been enemies ever since. Doukas rules the area with an iron fist, and holds power over the local politicians. But he is still greedy, and needs the lands of the Stamiris family to fulfill an ambitious plan. Early in the series (in episodes taking place in 1958), Doukas has landowner Giorgis Stamiris poisoned to death. Stamiris had no sons, only three daughters (Eleni, Asimina, and Droso Stamiri), and Doukas believes that it will be easy to push them into selling the family lands. Unfortunately for his plans, Eleni Stamiri turns out to be a stubborn rival. She has every intention to cultivate her own land and to demand the same rights as male landowners.
Director: Lefteris Charitos
Writer: Melina Tsampani
Kala azar describes of a place that cannot sustain animal life any longer. In a big city somewhere in the south of Europe, a couple takes care of dead animals and abandoned roadkill as an act to give meaning to their life. Kala azar is a meditation on the paradox of life-circles among beings of different species. A film about existence, on the boundaries between living and dead, human and non-human.
Director: Janis Rafa
Writer: Janis Rafa